So, in the photo below, that’s me on stage on the left, performing last night with my band, Landing Party, at The Green Frog, a Bellingham establishment prominently featured in a recent post I did on, of all things, grilled cheese sandwiches.
The photo is courtesy of my friend Dennis, who admitted that the beer glass, rather than the band, is in focus because a man must have his priorities.
We had a blast, and we look forward to rockin’ The Green Frog again somewhere down the line.
If you are a lover of comfort food, according to an article today at Salon, there’s a good chance that you are also a giving and prodigious lover, all made clear by today’s tantalizing Headline of the Day installment:
Study: People who love grilled cheese have more sex, are more charitable
Now, the photo accompanying this Salon article (shown above) is admittedly representative of what most people think of when they think of a grilled cheese sandwich.
BUT, if someone who loves this sandwich is having more sex and is more giving of themselves, just imagine the possibilities, pornographic and/or philanthropic, if this same someone was eating, on a regular basis, the AMAZING grilled cheese sandwiches available here in Bellingham, Washington at The Green Frog!
I mean, take a look at this thing of beauty!
With grilled cheese varieties like the following, off the Green Frog menu, you can guarantee that people of every possible sexual orientation and benefactor persuasion will find inspiration at this Bellingham institution:
- The Gorgonzola – Gorgonzola, Mozzarella, Bacon, Green Apple
- The Hamzilla!! – Swiss, provolone, piled ham slices, deli mustard
- The Wise Guy – Mozzarella, Hot Italian Sausage, Peppers, Onions
- The Caprese – Mozzarella, Basil, Tomato
- The Fun Hater – Daiya Vegan Mozzarella Cheese, Red Onion, Apple
- The Elvis – Cheddar, Peanut Butter, Bacon, Banana
- The American Pie – Cheddar, red apple, cinnamon, bourbon maple syrup